Last night I received the bloggers edition of Belleza’s Venus mesh body. I put it on and fell in love right away.
The venus body is a slender fit body ( they will be releasing a curvier/thicker body also) which is perfect for my avi, as I keep kara thin to fit mesh clothing.
On to the breasts, the boobs on a mesh body can make it or break it for me. I love the teets, not to mention there are 2 options
SKIN- -Belleza- Grace C88 Med 8 (Shyla Diggs) Out Soon!
HAIR- [e] Thrive – Essentials Collection (Elikapeka Tiramisu)
PANTIES SET- -Belleza- Bra_set 6 black (Tricky Boucher) Out Soon!
SHOES- -Belleza- JB – Chain Black (Tricky Boucher) Out Soon!
I love love love the push-up option. I have been rocking lola’s since they were sculpted, and tbh there have been no mesh breasts that have compared to the shape of the Lola-push ups, until now. This breasts shape is just perfect in my eyes.
Lets move onto the hud. The hud is very clean cut and easy to use. They have taken away the nightmare of having to click every little section to alpha the body with the easy side bar options. It is like they were reading my mind! I have other mesh bodies with the alpha system, it is just such a pain clicking every slender slice to remove or add back a piece.
The fact that the body, hands and feet are all one unit is amazing, the hud makes it so you can easily change your hand gestures, you have all the slink sized feet and the jd feet on a single hud. SO AMAZING
The final release is still not 100% certain, But I heard rumors that it should be hitting the market this week! Ladies you will not regret purchasing this body!
So let me tell you some of the important details about the fitted mesh body. The package I am sending you includes 2 versions one made with Bellezas hands and feet and one that will be compatible with Slink hands and feet. Also included is the lingerie in 3 colors and 2 pairs of shoes. These items will be included with the set that will be sold in store.
Using the Belleza version will be most favorable for WL settings as the body is all one piece and you will not see seams with different lighting settings as you might using the Slink attachments. So please keep that in mind when trying the mesh.
For the Belleza FULL mesh body the HUD works as follows…
– 7 Belleza skin tones to match all of our previous Belleza releases
– 16 skin tone presets that you can use to work with numerous other skins on the market
– 8 slots to save skin appliers (you will be able to save them in the hud as other creators releae them)
– On/Off switches for your 3 mesh layers – tattoos, underwear & clothing layers
– You can toggle off areas of the body using one of the buttons (neck, nipples arms, etc.) or you can directly select areas of the body that you want to show/hide.
*We have tested this and it seems to work very successfully with most clothing, however the breasts and buttocks will need some shape adjustments as you will find.
– Natural & Cleavage push up options
– 7 Nipple textures
– 16 different hand poses with the ability to change for both right and left hands.
– 3 nail lengths
– 20 nail polish options
– 3 different feet heights to select from
– Just Design feet option
– 20 nail polish options
– Links to various useful Belleza related information
If you click on the Belleza logo it will minimize the tab and the X will detach the HUD.
*Important note: When editing appearance it is best to do so by using the menu bar instead of selecting directly on your avatar. Selecting the mesh may cause you to crash.
**When wearing the Slink version please note the following:
– Some of the body the HUD features will work mostly the same with the exception of the hands and feet tabs – they will not interact with the Slink version of the body.
– We have included a special applier HUD to easily match your Slink attachments to our skin presets in the full HUD.
– Fitting at the wrist and ankle will depend on shape settings. For Slink small hands/feet – torso and leg muscle slider setting of 50 will give you the best fit.
– You will NOT have full use of the fitted mesh sliders using the Slink version because of the arm and leg limitations due to the attachment points.